Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Free & Easy "Home Town Home"




This would be my version of the "Man Cave" Surrounded by records and wood. My wife and I own thousands of records and every time we move we say we should get rid of some of them, but in the end we can't part with over 95% of them. Records are weird, I could pull out almost any record in my collection and tell you the day I got it, where I got it, who I was with, and what I did the rest of the day. This guy looks like he has one hell of a collection and he did such a beautiful job building this room.

2 comments:

  1. I need this issue, if only to have a hard copy of these images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave away my hardcore 7" collection a few years ago to a friend of mine that had always wanted it -- a REAL collector. I miss them, but I never listened to them and they're more appreciated now. But, damn if they don't look better than CDs.

    ReplyDelete