Wednesday, December 22, 2010

For your lady: Lindsey Caldwell aka DJ Lindsey

AIAIAI TMA-1 DJ Headphones $199.00 @ Turntablelab
"I was gifted these Aiaiai headphones and they are amazing. The sound is a little too crisp for me to DJ with all the time (heavy ringing after a few hours of DJing) but these are perfect to travel with. They are made of a super flexible rubbery material that allows for them to be bend around crazy and still be in perfect condition. They are very comfortable so even for watching movies on a long flight you're good. Highly recommended for all the tech geeks out there."
Carthusia Mediterraneo Eau de Parfum $130.00 @ Bigelow Chemists
"I really love a sweet citrusy fragrance. This is one of my favorites. I especially love that it comes in a solid perfume that can be kept in a locket"
Solid Cashmere Hat $34.99 @ J. Crew
"Doesn't seem like much but for every day, there's nothing better than a basic cashmere hat. Another great stocking stuffer."
Happy Socks $10.00 @ Opening Ceremony
"Happy socks are the perfect stocking stuffer. Can't go wrong with these, they're perfect peering out of all the cut out shoes folks are into."
Damir Doma Cashmere Wool Tresdil Jersey Hood Hat £225.00 @ Oki-Ni
"I love men's clothing and accessories. This is a great alternative to the wool beanie, it can definitely be made to look very feminine with some wavy locks peeling out of the sides. It just looks regal and it's cashmere so it's warm!"
The Vertu Constellation Quest $5000.00 @ Vertu
"If I can't find a way to spend enough annually to get a black card I'll just take the Vertu phone complete with concierge service thank you very much! This is absurd, I would just look like a jerk carrying this phone, the starting price for the entry level phone is $5k."
Harman Kardon SoundSticks III 2.1 Channel Sound System $169.95 @ Apple Store
"Nothing you've never seen before but a great gift for the girl who likes her music and likes quality sound."


Delettrez Wrapping Scorpion Ring $4601.80 @ LUISAVIAROMA
"Does this ring really need a description? Delfina Delettrez Wrapping Scorpion ring, it's perfect, I love it! Do you hear me Myles Henry!?"
Luxe Chemise $450.00 @ Kiki De Montparnasse
Luxe Boyshort $295.00 @ Kiki De Montparnasse
"I love lounge wear. Sexy lingerie is great and all, but it's just not all that comfortable. This is still cute and sexy but is actually for her."
Lindsey Caldwell aka DJ Lindsey
So for the final "For your lady" post I harassed my favorite gal, my wife, Lindsey Caldwell to compile a list. I wish I got this list earlier it would've made my holiday shopping a little easier. Lindsey is a DJ, Music Programmer, and sometimes works in Fashion working with Opening Ceremony or doing model castings for companies like KCD, casting for shows such as Marc Jacobs & Chloe. Lindsey put together a nice selection of girlie items, stocking stuffers, and gadgets. Thanks Lindsey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment