Monday, December 6, 2010

Demode Furniture: Japan




available @ Otsu




available @ Demode 9




available @ Deco Demode

So it has been almost 3 weeks since I last blogged. Sometimes I need a break from being online, when I'm online too much I end up hating everything and it overwhelms me. Sometimes I just don't have anything to blog about and I really only want to blog about things that I'm really into. And sometimes I'm just too busy with work and trying to be a real adult. Over the last 3 weeks it was a all of the above. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving with your friends and family. Over the last few weeks I have come across a few interesting things to post about. First on my list is Demode Furniture, a great company in Japan with a bunch of really amazing stores. Check it out.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! That's my light in my guest bedroom. ¥50,400! I gotta sell to Japan.

    Japan has some of the best vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw it that was exactly what I thought about. If you are ever looking to sell it don't forget about me, I NEED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choices.
    That little diamondy couch is g.re.a.t.

    ReplyDelete