Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bathroom Inspiration





My bathroom in my apt is floor to ceiling white subway tile, new white tub, new white toilet, and new white pedestal sink. Overall it could be much worse, at least it's clean, new and its a good choice of tile. The problem I'm having is adding a little personality to the white porcelain room. It's too small to bring any type of furniture into it. It's tile from floor to ceiling so hanging anything up becomes super difficult. So all I'm left with is shower curtain, mirror, trash can, and trying to figure out possibly something decorative but also functional for the back of the toilet. Anywho, here are some bathrooms that I'm jealous of.

4 comments:

  1. that last bathroom photo is magical. to have a fireplace near a bathtub. simple earthly pleasures....

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my life's goals is having a bathroom large enough for the odd cupboard or chair! I'm confused about the tub and the dining table, but I think I'll be okay . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one! The cart and the door and the floors! The tub caddy! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, my roommate just picked up that exact tanker desk for 50 bucks on c-list.

    ReplyDelete