Monday, March 15, 2010

Sport & Spool Antiques

On Saturday my wife and I spent the day at The Pier Show at Pier 94. There was so much incredible vintage it was crazy. The standout for me was Doug and Diane from Sport & Spool Antiques booth. Everything they had was in incredible condition. They were both super knowledgeable and really friendly too. These are some of photos that I took, I'm still kicking myself for not picking up that checker flag. If there is something specific you are looking for make sure and hit them here.


  1. If you like Sport and Spool, try for sale, just stories about sports antiques.

  2. Hi Myles. I am doing a story on trophies for and would love to use the image of all the trophies piled up. I have a great quote from them. Of course we would credit the image and link back to your blog! Thx.