Monday, December 7, 2009

Accessorize: Vintage Leather Sporting Goods

Vintage Leather Soccer Ball @ Ebay
Vintage Leather Boxing Bag, Ball, and Gloves @ Ebay
Vintage Leather Medicine Ball @ Ebay
Vintage Leather Basketball @ Ebay

I love vintage brown leather but it's kind of a difficult thing to work into your home unless you go in and get a leather sofa or chair. I think a vintage leather sporting good is the perfect way to bring a little leather into the crib without having to commit to a huge piece. Plus if you are a sports fan it's kind of a dope way to get a little sport into the home without putting a New York Giants recliner in the corner of the living room. I definitely want a nice antique leather lace up basketball for the end table.

1 comment:

  1. Hello I am designer of the leather jacket and I am hard Working with and its Geniune leather jacket website you like a this site so visit our site Designer Jackets

    ReplyDelete