Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The guy I want to be

Vallorie Table Lamp @ American Furnishings

Stratton Extra Wide Dresser @ Pottery Barn


Mens Wallet @ Il Bisonte

Abercrombie & Fitch Heuer Seafarer Chronograph Watch @ Farfo's

Not to long ago some friends had a stoop sale. My friend handed my wife a pair of pants from Miu Miu that still had the tags on them. She said that sometimes she gets in the dressing room and looks in the mirror and says this is the woman I want to be. But then gets them home and realizes they aren't really her. I definitely have those moments when I see certain things. Here are a few items I imagine myself having in a weird grown up world. In this world I would get haircuts every two weeks, and I would actually shave my face. I would also have a walk in closet with tons of freshly pressed shirts and multiple suits to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment