Saturday, September 19, 2009

Stefano Tonchi


The built in bookshelf, that desk (and the positioning of it), the rug...

that leather sofa, that light fixture...

fresh take on the old landlord halo...

that curved solid wood door...

the mirror in front of the window...

even the glassware. Looking at this place is almost exhausting it's so good.

I came across Stefano's place while looking at The Selby. He is the editor of The New York Times Style Magazine. There are so many things I like about this guys place I don't even know where to begin. Is this place really in Manhattan?? I guess print media isn't dead.
Check out the rest of his place @ The Selby

1 comment:

  1. no way on earth is print media dead when you own a CURVED SOLID WOOD DOOR!!!! (shit like that don't come cheap) I can't even comprehend this door and its over-sized frame. i guess that's what great design can do.

    ReplyDelete